Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shared Calendar and icloud email confirmations

I set up a calendar in icloud that has one subscriber who is also an icloud member.

When I update, add, delete events in this calendar the subscriber receives an email (for each chaneg to the calednar) telling them what has been done.

How does the subscriber stop receiving these emails. They are clogging that person's in box

much appreciated in advacne for the help!

Posted on Mar 15, 2012 8:37 AM

3 replies

Mar 15, 2012 4:16 PM in response to Christidf

"There is a way to get at this preference now... one has to log into iCloud.com, and go to Calendars there. Any shared calendar will have a little green 'shared' icon on it. If you click that icon, you can find the checkbox within the window that pops up that says whether or not to email when the calendar is updated. Apparently this is only on iCloud.com, not available on the Mac or iOS."

Found it here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3435516

Message was edited by: wim.mees Looks like it's something on the Apple side too... I've unchecked everything but I keep getting those **** mails. I hope they'll fix it soon.

Shared Calendar and icloud email confirmations

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.