Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Uninstall ios5.1

iPhone 4S- Can AppleCare or genius at apple store help me to revert back to iOS5 from 5.1? all of my shortcuts no longer work (here's what I'm referring to: http://brdrck.me/settings/) and there's no work around coming any time soon. I can't imagine having to use the settings panel for this (they are shortcuts which take you directly to Bluetooth on/off, or Wi-Fi On/off etc.) thanks.

iPhone 3GS, iOS 5

Posted on Mar 15, 2012 4:37 PM

5 replies

Mar 16, 2012 3:19 AM in response to 124sport

I really wish they would. It would make checking in here much more convenient. There are probably a dozen different craigslist apps. All one has to do is look at the volume of posts here just in the iPhone and iPad forums to see it would be an easy app to move. Wouldn't make the dev rich, but I'd say it would generate a decent chunk of change if it were 99¢. I'd pay for it...

Mar 16, 2012 5:19 AM in response to KiltedTim

Agree 100%. But I think it's more of matter of whether or not apple "wants to". Surely they have the ability to develop the app. I use a few different forums that use the same forum app. Forget Ehag it's called but they are the same format. So much easier than logging in. Interesting though that when I get email notification of replies (including the reply itself), it is in more of a mobile format. Of course, I have to then log in to reply. So stupid...

Uninstall ios5.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.