4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 28, 2012 10:23 AM by ShamWowPow
elliotgrey Level 1 Level 1

My coworkers and I share numerous calendars using icloud.  Recently we have began to receive a deluge of email notifcations for every change, tweak, or addition made to the shared calendars.  We have been using shared icloud ical calendars for over 8 months and have NEVER had this issue until it started earlier this week.  Help!  My email inbox has become literally overrun with ical notification emails. 

Thanks!

• andyhagon Level 1 Level 1

Me too. Possibly a bug with Apple? May have changed something their end that has overridden the notify setting. Hope they fix it soon.

• lstroud Level 1 Level 1

I started getting this same problem today.  I received hundreds of emails.  In one case, a single event on the calendar was updated, but it sent me notifications for every event on the calendar. 

I've never turned on the notifications for calendar changes. I tried to disable it to no avail. I went into iCloud calender and the option for change notification was not checked.  Just to be sure, I checked it, waited, and then unchecked it hoping to reset a setting. It had no effect. Eventually, I had to unsubscribe from the calendar.

Anybody know if Apple rolled something out?

• Peter JH Level 1 Level 1

Did anyone figure out how to stop this - it is really frustrating...

• ShamWowPow Level 1 Level 1

When will this bug get fixed. It is very annoying.