Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to change font size in itunes

Is there a way to change the font in Itunes?

Posted on Mar 18, 2012 12:30 AM

4 replies

Jul 31, 2013 12:48 PM in response to Niku

I've now found several ways to do this, but they're of no use to me because I lack the technical knowledge/skills. However, I think I could do what this one says, if i could get the printed copy, or if I could slow down the video/audio. Anyway, for those more capable, here's a link to the YouTube video.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_O14t1uXA>.

Good luck. Oh, I guess it goes without saying that I would greatly appreciate a written summary of what this guy does to change the font size in iTunes.

Oct 10, 2013 10:09 PM in response to Niku

The question was how to change font SIZE. Your video shows how to change fonts, a useless exercise. The problem is that Apple can't write software. Font resizing has existed for 30 years, but Apple's "geniuses" haven't figured it out. Here's a clue for Apple: have a button on the preferences menu called FONT SIZE and make it functional. Microsoft can help you with the details...

how to change font size in itunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.