4 Replies Latest reply: Oct 10, 2013 10:09 PM by samuellord
oldtimerookie Level 1 (0 points)

Is there a way to change the font in Itunes?

• b noir Level 9 (72,060 points)

There's a couple of controls in your General preferences tab. (You get the choice of large or small.)

itunes font sizes.png

• Niku Level 2 (285 points)

Just in case someone gets this far, this doesn't work for iTunes 11. I'm still working on that.

• Niku Level 2 (285 points)

I've now found several ways to do this, but they're of no use to me because I lack the technical knowledge/skills.  However, I think I could do what this one says, if i could get the printed copy, or if I could slow down the video/audio. Anyway, for those more capable, here's a link to the YouTube video.

<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pm_O14t1uXA>.

Good luck. Oh, I guess it goes without saying that I would greatly appreciate a written summary of what this guy does to change the font size in iTunes.

• samuellord Level 1 (0 points)

The question was how to change font SIZE.  Your video shows how to change fonts, a useless exercise.  The problem is that Apple can't write software.  Font resizing has existed for 30 years, but Apple's "geniuses" haven't figured it out.  Here's a clue for Apple: have a button on the preferences menu called FONT SIZE and make it functional.  Microsoft can help you with the details...