Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Samsung CLP-310 not printing with 10.7.3

I knew about a lot of problems with Lion and Printers, even here on this Forum I see quite a lot of posts ...

but I hoped not for my Samsung CLP-310 Laser Color.

I was wrong, because after a software update relating Samsung Printer (and before the update didn't print anyway ...),

I'm still not able to print.

I've tried to print out just after the update process without any result, so I've rebooted ... nothing, same problem.

System Preference "Printer" panel says it's ok, the printer has a nice green bullet aside the icon, status not active and so on

as on SnowLeopard; everything seems good, but when I print an advice reports an error "You need update the printer

software, do you want I search for you ?" ... Ok, my dear search for me ... but after a while "No software updates available".

Bang. So, has anybody a way to solve this ? (And of course Samsung's site has anything about it ...)

1000 Thanks in advance

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 12:16 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 12:45 AM

Ok, I'm sorry for this double post, but I solve the problem.

So with Samsung 310-CLP we can print from Lion.

In short I had to add a "new" printer.

And a "new" printer ... because even if I had the same printer active and so on, it was not enough.

Lion need a new one ... So I delete the previous CLP-310 and add the new CLP-310.

cheers,

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2012 12:45 AM in response to Steff27

Ok, I'm sorry for this double post, but I solve the problem.

So with Samsung 310-CLP we can print from Lion.

In short I had to add a "new" printer.

And a "new" printer ... because even if I had the same printer active and so on, it was not enough.

Lion need a new one ... So I delete the previous CLP-310 and add the new CLP-310.

cheers,

Samsung CLP-310 not printing with 10.7.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.