Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lexmark and Snow Leopard...

I have moved onto a corporate MacBook Pro with Lion, but my trusty old MacBook, which I am cleaning up for my dear wife to use (until I can find the funds to buy her a newer and better quality machine that she deserves), still have Snow Leopard. I am still in love with my old white MacBook, it is a veritable media powerhouse. It is going strong after practically 5 years. Love it.

That said, yesterday a brilliant streak hit me and I flawlessly installed my Lexmark Prevail Pro709 onto my Lion MBP, and it works wirelessly, being plugged via ethernet into my DLink Router. It had been a while since I was able to wirelessly scan or do anything with that printer. I had just about given up on it.

I would like to do the same with my white MacBook, just so I can have it working equally well. I plan to sit down with it tonight to see what can be done. Has anyone had success with this printer and Snow Leopard?

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 4Gb RAM, 500GB HDD

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 3:37 PM

2 replies

Lexmark and Snow Leopard...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.