Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nonsense Posts

Anyone notice some random nonsense posts that have been popping up?

They usually contain some random unrelated story, (oil prices, something in Saudi Arabia, stuff like that), and then a bunch of links to TV episodes. These usually pop up once a week. A new user is created, four or five posts within a minute, then they're gone. It's usually in the iPod Shuffle forum.

So my questions are, has anyone noticed these, do you have any information or insight about them? Are the hosts doing anything to prevent the spamming (besides removing the posts, but they'll just keep coming back)?

 MacBook Pro-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.7.3), 13-inch, Mid-2010, Intel Core 2 Duo

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 5:07 PM

6 replies

Mar 19, 2012 7:47 PM in response to stevejobsfan0123

This is interesting because a post of mine was just deleted. I posted an honest question about Apple receiving incentives for locating in Austin Texas. I was looking for some good feedback for an article I am writing. Texas is in financial trouble and yet the governor and city insist on offering incentives to Apple. Apple just announced a $100 billion surplus (way to go!). I don't think they really need $21 million from the state. If they knew the political climate around here...Any way I hope this is not a nonsense post.

Nonsense Posts

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.