Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I hate iCloud how do I uninstall from iPhone

I ant stand this thing I only have one device and it uses alot of my

Memory the simple thing are more complicated I don't want it and don't know how to completely remove

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 8:05 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 8:06 PM

Settings > iCloud > Delete Account.

3 replies

Mar 19, 2012 8:47 PM in response to Mira831

Other memory is NOT iCloud or software updates. Other is data that is stored within your apps (not the apps themselves). This could be messages in mail, text messages, calendar events, game progress, etc.

However, a high amount of Other indicates that you have corrupted files. A restore in iTunes is recommended:
Plug the phone into a computer with iTunes. Launch iTunes. Click on the iPhone under DEVICES. Click restore. Let the phone restore to factory defaults, but don't worry: You can restore all data. After the restore, iTunes should ask if you want to set up as new or restore from a backup. First, try to restore from a backup. If there is still a large amount of Other (say, over 1GB), repeat the process but try an older backup. Eventually, you may have to set it up as new if the excessive amount of other memory remains.

I hate iCloud how do I uninstall from iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.