Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My keyboard on the iPad 2 used to be at the bottom of the page, it has started appearing across the centre of the page. How do I get it back to the bottom of the page please?

The keyboard on my iPad 2 has started to appear across the centre of the page instead of at the bottom. How do I get it back to it's original position please?

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 8:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 8:19 PM

ON the lower left side of your keybaord is a keyboard icon with an arrow facing down. Hold your finger on that button and you'll see an option pop and choose Dock. Your keyboard will move back to the bottom of the screen. You have the option on your keyboard to use it split (you have turn that on in settings) and to move it up or down.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 19, 2012 8:19 PM in response to Smejbp

ON the lower left side of your keybaord is a keyboard icon with an arrow facing down. Hold your finger on that button and you'll see an option pop and choose Dock. Your keyboard will move back to the bottom of the screen. You have the option on your keyboard to use it split (you have turn that on in settings) and to move it up or down.

My keyboard on the iPad 2 used to be at the bottom of the page, it has started appearing across the centre of the page. How do I get it back to the bottom of the page please?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.