Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am using Logic Pro 8, I interface with a firepod, got a new firestudio project, but I can only access 10 tracks at a time to record enable, anyone?

I know the two interfaces have synced, but I just can't seem to pull up more than 10 tracks in the input channel drop down. If any one has any idea , I would love to hear about it.

Logic Pro, Mac OS X (10.5.8)

Posted on Mar 19, 2012 9:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 12:55 AM

Hi

Did you make an Aggregate Device in Audio MIDI setup, and then select this device as your audio input in Preferences:Audio?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3956

CCT

3 replies

Mar 21, 2012 7:21 AM in response to CCTM

CCTM, Hello my friend, I wanted to thank you for your support with this issue, Your screen shots, and the tricks and tips book I have helped me set up the aggregate device, I now have 20 inputs and 20 outputs as it should be.

Thank you again, respectfully Eric King.

P.S. As I work my way through the two Logic Pro 8 series books from apple, I am sure I will have more questions, hope to speak with you again. Have a wonderful day 🙂.

I am using Logic Pro 8, I interface with a firepod, got a new firestudio project, but I can only access 10 tracks at a time to record enable, anyone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.