Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot renew expired AppStore Distribution Provision Profile

I have an app to be updated, but found my appstore distribution provision profile expired. I tried to click the "renew" button besides the profile in the profiles listing page, and I was navigated to the "Development" tab and the profile is still expired. And I checked the "History", it looks like the system expired the profile immediately after I renewed it.

Anyone can help on this? Thanks in advance.

Posted on Mar 20, 2012 9:03 PM

12 replies

Mar 20, 2012 9:53 PM in response to Tim Ke

Example Xcode 4.3.1: Organizer/Devices/Provisioning Profiles....you should see status indicators and renew icons with a refresh button, bottom right.

Be sure all of your contracts in iTunes Connect are verified.

See:

Follow the walk-thru and links in TN 2250 ~ iOS Code Signing Setup, Process & Troubleshooting (recently updated ...see revision list 2.28) and TN 2294 Code Validation and Submission Issues for iOS &

Xcode 4 User Guide ; Xcode Basics Help.

Apr 4, 2012 8:47 AM in response to Tim Ke

I am having the same problem. All of a sudden all of my distribution profiles have expired or are 1 day from expiring. Most of them are only 3-4 weeks old. I have renewed profiles many times - I know how to do it and its not working. I have the same symptom - in the history tab of the provisioning portal it tells me the profile was renewed (by me) and then immediately expired (by System). My account was renewed several weeks ago - it is interesting though that the account anniversary is just a day or two away from the expiration date for all of the certificates which miraculously all expired on the same day (except one which expires tomorrow - a day later) and that day (4/3) is a day before my account anniversary. When I check for my account expiration date it is 4/5 2013 so I am good in that dept and have been for several weeks. I've lost a few hours on this already this morning...

May 22, 2013 11:52 AM in response to Tim Ke

Enterprise Distribution Profile is going to expire in one day and i got this message when i renew the profile from Xcode > Orgranizer. Distribution certificate is going to expire in two days. There is no renew button. will the renew button appear after expire?

In certifiacate in the portal, i can see "Revoke" and "Download" button. can any one help on this?

Cannot renew expired AppStore Distribution Provision Profile

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.