Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having problemas at updating and using viber 2.1.5

Good afternoon,

I've been using Viber ever since I came over to the UAE five months ago. I hold a subscription with du and never had a problem except for some network performance issues not related to Viber itself.

The fact is that I've been facing problems over the last couple of weeks and I've removed and reinstalled Viber 2.1.5 and it does not work. I've been prompted to reintroduce my local number and got an answer back telling me that I would receive a code over an SMS as if it were registered for the very first time. The SMS does not come through and I cannot activate the application.

As a consequence of this, I can't use my contact list and I cannot get it up and running.

I would appreciate if you could cast some light on the subject.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,

Beny

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 7:00 AM

2 replies

Mar 21, 2012 7:34 AM in response to Beny@Dubai

We are users like yourself here and not representatives of Apple or Viber. You need to make contact with Viber support and/or search the forum here. Many people have reported issues with Viber and there is a Viber representative that will often come here and make contact. If you search old posts, you may find some contact information in those posts for Viber as well.

Having problemas at updating and using viber 2.1.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.