Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Having issues with OS Lion and Wifi

Last year I converted after many years of being a Windows follower. I have recently updated my Mac Pro (Mid 2010) to Lion and now have found my wifi doesn't work. I am connected via an Airport Extreme. I did have to replace my wifi card after just two weeks of use. The people at the Apple store told it was Defective! I have updated everything in my house to ensure it is compatible with my new system. All of my other devices iOS and PC etc. work perfect. I am just not able to connect via wifi. I have followed many of the different suggestions can anyone please advise?

Thanks

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 7:58 AM

3 replies

Mar 22, 2012 6:31 AM in response to Dgirimonte65

I have done all of the suggestions and just ran a hardline direct to my Mac Pro from the Airport. The Airport was only hours old out of the box and I did perform the Firmware update per the installation and setup. I hope this issue gets resloved as I would love to be able to use my wifi with my Mac Pro. But now that I have run the dedicated data port, I am much happier with the Data Rates. All of my other devices connect at full speeds and it make life easier. The Gatway that came with my service was limited to 802.11 b/g. The Dual Band Airport allows for me to be able to maximize my network needs. Thank you for all of your suggestions.

Having issues with OS Lion and Wifi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.