Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete subscribed calendar on iPhone

I recently subscribed to a calendar directly from my iPhone. I thought this would get pushed to my other devices but it doesn't.

As it only showns on the iPhone, I would like to delete it now. However this seems impossible to do.

I can uncheck it but can't actually fully remove it.

I don't think toggling with the iCloud switch on/off will help as it's not on the iCloud server but just on the iPhone.

Any suggestions please?

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 21, 2012 7:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Sep 21, 2012 2:53 PM

For anyone still having this issue, I found a solution. I wanted to unsubcribe from my Facebook events calendar, since Facebook is now integrated into iOS 6.

Under Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars...

The subscribed calendar will show up under the "Accounts" list (with email accounts and such). Click on the calendar subscription. It will take you to a settings page. At the botton there will be a big, red "Delete Account" button.

I discovered this using iOS 6, by the way, though I'm not sure if that matters.

Good luck!

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Sep 21, 2012 2:53 PM in response to Leonardo Cecchini1

For anyone still having this issue, I found a solution. I wanted to unsubcribe from my Facebook events calendar, since Facebook is now integrated into iOS 6.

Under Settings -> Mail, Contacts, Calendars...

The subscribed calendar will show up under the "Accounts" list (with email accounts and such). Click on the calendar subscription. It will take you to a settings page. At the botton there will be a big, red "Delete Account" button.

I discovered this using iOS 6, by the way, though I'm not sure if that matters.

Good luck!

Delete subscribed calendar on iPhone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.