Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lexmark T620 & Lion: always one extra page when printing

I have a problem using my Lexmarkt T620 printer with OS Lion.

It prints everything as I want. But it adds at every printed job an additional page with only a few words on it

and including information about the printed file. Something like ERID=.... and HOSTID=....

Please Help. I've never seen anything like this and I don't want to waste more paper when printing with my Lexmark.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 22, 2012 3:48 AM

5 replies

Mar 22, 2012 5:18 AM in response to hewaaa

hewaaa wrote:

Something like ERID=.... and HOSTID=....

Sounds like a PostScript error report. Check printer's setting for Print PS Error in the PostScript menu. (Consult your printer's user guide for details.)

Why should this have sth to do with hardware issues?

Because this is MacBook Pro forum, not a forum dedicated to the Mac OS X printing system or printers. You're more likely to get useful answers about a printer problem in a forum dedicated to printers, rather than to laptop computers.

Lexmark T620 & Lion: always one extra page when printing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.