Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to know the measure in Joules of the energy levels given by the Energy Instrument for an iOS app?

Hi.

I'm trying to know the energy levels consumed by my iOS app. I read in the developer guide that I could use the Energy Diagnostic Instruments to measure the energy of my application. However, the energy usage level records the relative energy usage of the application on a scale of 0-20. Apple don't specify nothing about what those levels means in terms of Joules.

Somebody knows what those levels means? or How I can interpret those levels in terms of Joules?

I really appreciate any help.

Regards

iPhone, iOS

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 6:56 AM

5 replies

How to know the measure in Joules of the energy levels given by the Energy Instrument for an iOS app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.