Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

New iPad battery life

Hey guys,

Just have a question in regards to new iPads battery life.

So I unplugged it this morning at around 9 am. Been using it for consistently since then, mostly browsing and watching few videos on certain sites.. Nothing major.

Played bit of angry birds... So since 9 am to now which is 2:38 p,, my battery went down to 66%. Is that normal? Out of those 5 and half hours ive probably used it for around 4.. I had feeling that my old iPad one lasted longer... But maybe I got a bug in my head :-)

No location services a active or any other radios except wifi?..

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 2:40 PM

6 replies

Mar 26, 2012 6:37 PM in response to Darko Ibrahimpasic1

I don't have a problem with the battery life. Mine lasts about 9 - 10 hours. My problem is I connect to iTunes at 10:00 PM when the battery is at 10%. I unplug it the next morning at 7:00 AM (That's 9 hours) and it is charged to 80%. This is an iPad 3 (Yeah I know Apple is calling it the New iPad) that replaced my iPad 2. Is there any suggestions? It is plugged into a high powered USB port.

New iPad battery life

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.