Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving error, need HELP!

What I just did on the other screen doesn't save. Example: I am on the title screen, and add in a photo on the background. I go to the next screen, and come back, and the background pic I just added is gone. Help? Same thing happens with added in audio.

Posted on Mar 23, 2012 6:28 PM

4 replies

Mar 23, 2012 7:40 PM in response to Klaus1

Haha, sorry, I was in a rush to get this down (friend has a mac) before I left, I guess I forgot to mention what I already knew.

I am using iDVD on a Mac. I do not know what type of Mac (not a big computer guy), but it is the second largest type from a few years ago, and not one of the laptops. Does that help you, or do you need more information?

Sorry again about my original information, I sound a little panicky when I re-read it.

Mar 23, 2012 8:05 PM in response to vanhalen1984

So to clarify with everyone, I am using iDVD on a Mac from a few years ago. My problem is that iDVD is not saving my changes from a menu. I'll upload a picture to the main menu in the background, and then move on to edit the Chapters section. When I return to the main menu, my background with the picture I had uploaded is gone. It loses all changes I have made, including audio.

Saving error, need HELP!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.