Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone wont connect via USB

iPhone working fine for almost a year now with daily sync via USB... All of a sudden, my iPhone won't show up in iTunes, or in my PC as a device. Win7... 64 Bit.

I have done everything suggested by tech support. Reinstalled iTunes, DFU Mode, Restarts, USB Driver updates etc etc... Now that I have turned off Wi-Fi Sync, I can't even Sync with that, because my PC won't see the iPhone to change the setting.

Please Help !

Windows XP

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 4:13 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 4:21 AM

Have you tried a different cable?

10 replies

Mar 24, 2012 6:46 PM in response to hmistry

Still no Joy. Re-installed all Apple Software, DFU Mode a couple more time to. iPod touch installed fine and syncs fine too.

All driver for USB are up to date on working. The iPhone just refuses to be recognised as a device.

One thing I did notice was even though I get absolutely no indication the iPhone is plugged in, when I do plug it in, the swipe bar flow action pauses a little like it's activating some form of communication with the PC.

iphone wont connect via USB

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.