Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where can I view the sent photos that I have shared from iPhoto?

I an a new iMac owner. I have sent several photos from iphoto to friends. I can not find these e-mailed photos in my 'sent' e-mail or elsewhere. Where canI view them so I can check that they have been e-mailed?

iMac (21.5-inch Mid 2011)

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 11:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 11:58 AM

What e-mail client are you using? in Apple Mail (set it in your iPhoto preferences) all sent e-mail going into the sent mail folder

iPhoto does not have a sent mail folder but you can click the box to always BCC yourself

Other e-mail clients usually have sent mail folders too - which are you using?

LN

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 24, 2012 11:58 AM in response to d-link

What e-mail client are you using? in Apple Mail (set it in your iPhoto preferences) all sent e-mail going into the sent mail folder

iPhoto does not have a sent mail folder but you can click the box to always BCC yourself

Other e-mail clients usually have sent mail folders too - which are you using?

LN

where can I view the sent photos that I have shared from iPhoto?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.