Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About My Apple iPhone 4 32GB?

I Have an Apple iPhone 4 32GB & My Service is Verizon Wireless So I was interested in getting a Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case but The Apple iPhone 5 is coming out soon & I Want to get it so I Wanted to know if I Get The Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case will it Fit on The Apple iPhone 5 also? or should I Wait till iPhone 5 Comes out & then get a Mophie Juice Pack Plus Case? what you think i should do? cause I Have a Lot of Car Racing App Video Games & I Have a lot of Fighting Games & I Have a lot of WWE/TNA Wrestling App Video Games & i'll be playing them a lot so I Needed to ask this question on here?

iPhone 4, iOS 4.2.7, 2010 Apple iPhone 4 32GB

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2012 4:36 PM

Nobody knows about the iPhone 5. Speculation also isn't allowed on the discussion board.

So i'd probably go with getting the pack anyway, that way, even if it doesn't work on the next generation of iPhone, you can still use it on your iPhone 4 as a backup phone

16 replies

About My Apple iPhone 4 32GB?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.