Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you recover a word document on macbook pro?

How do you recover a word document on a macbook pro?

Posted on Mar 25, 2012 2:53 AM

5 replies

Mar 25, 2012 4:11 AM in response to gwils

How do you recover a word document on a macbook pro?

What do you mean by "recover?" Did you delete a file and now you want it back? If so, restore it from your backups. If you don't have backups, see Recovering deleted files. (And start making backups!) If that's not it, you'll need to be more specific.

(Note that my pages contain links to other pages that promote my services, and this should not be taken as an endorsement of my services by Apple.)

Oct 16, 2015 2:37 AM in response to gwils

If you've already examined the autorecovery files in ~/Documents/Microsoft User Data/Office 2011 AutoRecovery and there's nothing, you're out of luck.

"Time machine" is a built-in backup tool that works with your Mac and an external drive, As the problem you described, I read it. The files deleted in Trash bin could be a different problem which Time machine can't solve. you can readthis articleand learn more. I hope it will help.

How do you recover a word document on macbook pro?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.