Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to choose custom avatar

how to choose custom avatar in Apple Profile

MacBook Pro (17-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 25, 2012 2:28 PM

25 replies

Mar 18, 2014 11:04 PM in response to chillesennogada

Not really - I'm a full time software analyst and although it did take me 8 months to reach my first 500 points, as you can see, I now am at around 9,000 points, and that is over a total of 30 months - so an average of 300 points per month....

Just depends on how addicted you are, I guess. Work 8-10 hours a day, then log on to the Community and work another 3 or 4 hours....sick....😝

Cheers,

GB

Mar 27, 2014 5:53 AM in response to Stefano Folgaria

This means that the discussion started off informative, which is why Leonie linked to it, but later probably degenerated into ranting and argument and therefore was removed by the Hosts.

As said above, once you have received 500 points from people to whom you have given helpful answers (10 points for 'solved', 5 points for 'helpful') you will be able to add a custom avatar.

Mar 27, 2014 7:41 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

it was clear Roger even if you did not repeat it to me.

I don't think this is something I will continue to share since it is very far from a right human beeing.

for people who like to understand. for Apple.. don't know if they'll care about it, business is most important for them.

take care everybody

Message was edited by: Stefano Folgaria

how to choose custom avatar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.