1204 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Apr 17, 2012 2:34 PM by Kiwiphone4
They can only be added one at a time, a bit annoying but that's the way.
- With your project open, scroll the project timeline so that the playhead (the red vertical line) appears over the location where you want to add the photo; you can move the photo later if you want.
- If the playhead is resting over a video clip, the photo is added before or after the end of the clip closest to the playhead.
- Tap the Media Library button , and then tap the Photos button at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap Camera Roll, Photo Library, or an album, and then tap the photo you want to add.
- To preview a photo before adding it, tap and hold the photo in the Photo browser until it appears in the pop-up viewer.
- The added photo appears for a duration of 3 to 6 seconds, depending on the length of the transitions that appear before and after the photo, but you canchange this duration.
- A Ken Burns effect is also applied to the image, which means the camera appears to sweep across and zoom in on the photo. You can adjust this effect. Go to Edit a photo to learn how.
You can ask Apple to fix this in the next update: