Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Saving emails from mail onto computer

Im trying to move certain emails from MAIL into a folder on my computer but it will only let me move one email at a time. When I select all and try to move all of the emails to the forlder it wont let me. How to I move all the emails to make this faster?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 10:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 11:25 AM

Well the way that i do it, is to select all the mails that i want to save and the press the "save as" option in the top menu, here i then choose to save it as a RTF file (tekst file) witch i then can open later.

Think its a pretty cool way to do it, since you can choose precisely witch mails you want to save in the same tekst doc, making it easy to sort different mails in seperat docs.

Try it....think you will like it. ;0)

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 26, 2012 11:25 AM in response to mindymacuser

Well the way that i do it, is to select all the mails that i want to save and the press the "save as" option in the top menu, here i then choose to save it as a RTF file (tekst file) witch i then can open later.

Think its a pretty cool way to do it, since you can choose precisely witch mails you want to save in the same tekst doc, making it easy to sort different mails in seperat docs.

Try it....think you will like it. ;0)

Saving emails from mail onto computer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.