Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cambiar el id principal de icloud

Hola a todos! Requiero cambiar el ID Principal de mi iCloud; por ejemplo tengo: primero@me.com y quiero cambiarlo por segundo@me.com o en su caso segundo@hotmail.com

Alguna idea?

Gracias!

Rose

iPad, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 26, 2012 12:59 PM

11 replies

Mar 26, 2012 5:31 PM in response to Rositadelallave

Primero disculpar mi Espanol, no es mi lenguaje principal.

El ID de iCloud es el mismo que el Apple ID. Para cambiar tu ID de iCloud debes cambiar el Apple ID:

Ve a este site:

https://appleid.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/MyAppleId.woa/

Click en "Manage Your Account"

Login con tu ID actual.

despues click en "edit" al lado de tu ID actual.

Alli puedes cambiarlo. Recuerda que debes volver a login con tu nuevo ID en todos los servicios que lo usen: iTunes, iPhone, iPad, icloud, etc.

Espero que sea de ayuda.

Mar 27, 2012 11:31 AM in response to CharlesDayton

Hi Charles! ...don't worry about language. i'll try to write in english. Thanks for help but is not my problem. Real problem is about the "email" account inside icloud service; i.e. my user id is rosita@hotmail.com but in icloud email appears guellav@me.com and this address is not mine... how can i change it? i want to use rosita@hotmail.com instead guellav@me.com.

Thanks again.

Rose.

Mar 27, 2012 11:52 AM in response to Rositadelallave

Entra a esta red

https://daw.apple.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/DSAuthWeb.woa/wa/classicLogin?appIdKey= 58ef9db8ff4d201409e7270a68e4408ae1678e1618204c476572a1b5e5fb3518&path&language=U S-EN

y cambia tu email en "Personal Information".

A ver si te resulta. Si no, luego de entrar y guardar el cambio, entra a la red que Charles te recomendó y establece tus cambios allí.

Suerte.

Mar 27, 2012 12:04 PM in response to Rositadelallave

Hi Rose.

When writing your email on a forum you should write it as rosalita (at) hotmail.com. This is since some spambots harvest forum posts to collect email address by looking automatically for something@something.com. I recomend that if those are your real addresses you edit them on your post.

Are you referring to the email that appears when you login to icloud.com and go to mail?

If so, that is a new address given to you by icloud. You won't be able to use your hotmail account on icloud mail as icloud only works with @me.com accounts. The hotmail address will still be your Apple ID and the one that you use to logon to icloud services.

For example if I make a new account on icloud and my Apple ID is UserOne@hotmail.com, the first time I use iCloud it will ask me to choose a new @me.com address. If I chose UserTwo as my iCloud username now every time I go to www.icloud.com/#mail my address will be UserTwo@me.com.

iCloud mail also has options to create additional @me.com email address (wrench icon on top right, choose preferences, accounts).

Sep 25, 2013 12:11 PM in response to JV13

Por fin, ayer di con la solucion despues de mas de una hora de conversación con varios consejeros de applecare sobre nuestro problema y despues de varios intentos fallidos de prueba/error.

La solución a este error (en IOS7) de icloud con las anteriores ID de apple que ya no usamos o no queremos usar es editar nuestro nombre de ID en "administra tu ID de apple" del siguiente enlace y poner en él el antiguo nombre o nombre erróneo. Esto nos permitirá acceder a icloud en nuestro dispositivo sin problema y una vez ahí podemos eliminar la cuenta, dejando momentaneamente el dispositivo sin cuenta icloud. Recordad que para eliminar la cuenta de icloud, antes debemos desactivar "buscar mi ipad" (en IOS 7 nos pide, para esto, la contraseña, que ahora si nos reconocerá por haber cambiado el ID al antiguo). Después repetimos el proceso de editar el nombre de nuestra ID de apple para poner el nombre que queramos y activamos icloud en el dispositivo utilizando este ultimo nombre.

Aquí el enlace:

https://appleid.apple.com

Así se me solucionó ayer el problema con icloud que me surgió al actualizar a IOS7.

Sep 25, 2013 12:23 PM in response to Rositadelallave

Finally, yesterday I found the solution after more than an hour of conversation with several counselors applecare about our problem and after several failed attempts to test / fault.

The solution to this error (in IOS7) with previous iCloud Apple ID that you no longer use or want to use is to edit our name ID to "manage your apple ID" from the following link and put in it the old name or misnomer. This will allow us to access iCloud on our device without problem and once there we can delete the account, momentarily leaving the device without iCloud account. Remember to remove the iCloud account, before we turn off "find my ipad" (in IOS 7 asks for this password, now if we recognize for having changed the old ID). Then repeat the process to edit the name of our apple ID to put the name you want and activate iCloud on your device using the latter name.

Here the link:

https://appleid.apple.com

So I solved the problem with iCloud yesterday I came to upgrade to IOS7.

cambiar el id principal de icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.