Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to get invoice from app store

I recently purchased Lion for my mac and can get it reimbursed from an allowance I have. THey need a receipt in order to do so- and no matter how hard I have tried I cannot locate one anywhere- HELP!

I need it with what I bought, when and how much. Can I get apple to send me an invoice?

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 5:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2015 7:02 AM

Can anyone from Apple please tell us customers in Europe how we can get a correct invoice with date of purchase, address of vendor, address of customer, amount, tax amount, VAT-ID etc. for our taxes? Can't believe it.

26 replies

Nov 24, 2017 7:18 AM in response to Nishine

Apple really needs to fix their invoice system. If any other company asked me to go to "report a problem" to get an invoice, I would instantly think "scam". It's like they are trying to hide them from us (not to declare them?).

There should be a clear, transparent and easy to find section in iTunes and the App Store where we could download our invoices... Especially us, europeans.

Where are the iCloud storage invoices anyway? They are certainly not in the "report a problem" section, and yeah, it's only 0.99€, but we need an invoice to justify taxes here in Europe.

Nov 24, 2017 12:40 PM in response to Dah•veed

With due respect, that thing you receive in your email is NOT an invoice. I need a proper invoice, and a place where I can easily enter my VAT number and company details.

Services like Digital Ocean, Namecheap, or Team Tree House, to name a few, allow this easily. I would expect a company with the resources of Apple to "move on" and actually do this right.

Sep 30, 2014 7:15 AM in response to Dah•veed

Dah•veed wrote:

You can access the invoice through the iTunes app on your computer. Open the app, open the iTunes store, view your account, view purchase history and then select the proper invoice by click the arrow on the left hand side.

User uploaded file

Sample invoice

User uploaded file

This is not an invoice. At least it isn't in EU. There is no seller information, no buyer, no EU tax ID number. So it's not even simple receipt. Just a useless registry 🙂

how to get invoice from app store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.