Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My bank uses cm.netteller for online access and it is not working under Safari 5.1.5

I can log in. Many of the options on the screen do not work like a pull down menu allows me to selection an option but no action is taken. This site worked under Firefox.

Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 9:04 AM

4 replies

Mar 28, 2012 4:10 AM in response to rebeccafromgold hill

I had the same problem, it broke during the last update or two. A work around is to click up on the safari menu at the top and choose preferences, when the preferences open click hte Advanced button/tab at the top and then check the box to "show developer menu in menu bar" and close the preferences window. After that you will see the developer menu at the top, click the developer menu and under "user agent" pick something like Safari for iPad. I tried that and Internet Explorer 8.0 and only the iPad one worked with my bank website. You can play around and try others, not sure what the differences are but it is a work around until Apple fixes it.

Apr 5, 2012 6:04 PM in response to rebeccafromgold hill

My bank uses cm.netteller.com and it's interesting that Bee said the bank was able to fix the issue since the issue is not with cm.netteller but with Safari 5.1.4 and 5.1.5 (ongoing since March 12th) and that online banking provider has not been able to code around Safari's change/issue. There may have been a different issue affecting you?

The workaround that has worked so far (with the least intrusiveness) is to simply refresh the accounts page once I log in. I have to do it every time I log in so I do that or Firefox.

My bank uses cm.netteller for online access and it is not working under Safari 5.1.5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.