Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

SYNCREON PARCEL DELIVERY phone number pls.

Im expected an IPad to be delivered to my adress but when I tracked my shipment, its been written

(Incorrect Address - please contact carrier to confirm address) but there is no phone number and I cant find any in google.

Any help is greatly appreciated .

Mansour

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 1:25 PM

http://www.syncreon.com/index.php?id=contact_customers

Stedman

11 replies

Mar 29, 2012 12:23 AM in response to yam2020

Thanks for the number yam2020. I have just tried it and it just rings and rings. Will try again after 9am!

I too got the Incorrect Address message on the Apple tracking page. I live in a new build so it doesn't appear on GPS yet, but not sure why the courier can't contact me directly or ask for directions!!

What I find annoying about Syncreon is that 1. their customer care line only seems to be for Dell customers (not a good Apple experience!); and 2. All their numbers are high rate 0871

Mar 29, 2012 1:01 AM in response to Jdoki

Hi everybody,

It turned out that they are deleving through UKMail.

Here a website of the UKMail where I tracked my shipment successfully and arrange for self collection.

https://www.ukmail.com/

In the Parcel Tracker you need to insert your tracking number in the second space (By reference number) then you can see all your details . If you are experiencing any problems with managing your delivery or have any questions, you can contact the customer care centre directly on 08451 552 552

Hope this works for everyone.

SYNCREON PARCEL DELIVERY phone number pls.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.