Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

FIX THE APP STORE ALREADY

I am so disappointed with Apple. I love apple and I am a very loyal customer but this time they really screwed up and I am livid at this point. I cant log in to the app store. "Your device or computer could not be verified. Contact support for assistance." I HAVE TRIED EVERY SINGLE THING OUT THERE TO FIX THIS PROBLEM AND NOTHING HAS WORKED. I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING! Ive had this problem for over a year. This issue is not being recognized or made important by Apple and theres a lot of people who will agree with me. I am sick and tired of having snow leopard. Im sick of having all old apps. I am sick of reinstalling software to fix the app store. I am sick of deleting plst files and restarting. Why is the app store the ONLY way to download apps? Cant we have the old option back since you guys dont care enough to fix the problem? FIX IT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 8:12 PM

4 replies

Mar 29, 2012 5:47 AM in response to MacSupernova

I actually contacted support through email and I got this:

Dear Vicki,

Jenna here from the iTunes Customer Support Team.

I see that you are not able to sign into the App Store due to an error regarding verifying your computer. I can certainly appreciate your desire to regain access to your iTunes Store account. I will be more than happy to get you back to shopping on the iTunes Store.

I am a bit limited on the depth of support I can provide on the tech side of things. However, I will certainly give it my best!

I did some investigating and I found an article that may help to

resolve the issue for you. While I realize that the title is a bit different from your issue, the resolution should still work for you. Please check out this article:

OS X Lion: Unable to download OS X Lion wirelessly from Mac App Store - "Your device or computer could not be verified"

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS3925

If this does not resolve the issue Vicki, you will need to take this to the next level and contact our technical support team.

1-800-275-2273

They are great people and will assist you to resolve this problem.

I do hope that my email has been helpful in resolving your inquiry. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you require further assistance with this issue. If you reply directly to this email, your response will come straight to my inbox.

Enjoy your evening.

Sincerely,

Jenna C.

iTunes Store Customer Support

http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

Please note: I work Sunday to Thursday, 4:30pm-11:30pm (EST)

Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to assist you.

I tried all the steps and it didnt work, then I called the number like she told me and they refused to help me unless I paid them $49. I told the lady on the phone that a lot of people have this issue and they dont care enough to fix it and she goes "unfortunately I cant transfer you to someone unless you pay the $49" so I hung up... Very disappointed.

FIX THE APP STORE ALREADY

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.