Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I move pictures from my windows computer to my new iPad?

Just bought a new iPad 3 today...first Apple product ever (so I'm really new). I was told at the mac store to download iTunes on to my Window's CPU and I could transfer my *.jpg images from the desktop to the iPad. Got iTunes and yet...I can't figure out how to sync the images over. Can someone smarter than me give me some pointers, please?

BTW - I bought iPhoto...just in case that helps.

Thx!

iPad3/Windows CPU-OTHER, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 27, 2012 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 8:31 AM

Connect the iPad to your computer and select it on the left-hand side of your computer's iTunes under 'Devices', and on the right-hand side there should be a series of tabs, one of which should be Photos - select that and you can sync your photos to the iPad. You need to select all the folders that you want to sync to the iPad together in one go as only the most recent photo sync remain on the iPad, not including them in a subsequent sync is how you delete them from the iPad

Syncing photos : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 5, 2012 8:31 AM in response to JDWyatt143

Connect the iPad to your computer and select it on the left-hand side of your computer's iTunes under 'Devices', and on the right-hand side there should be a series of tabs, one of which should be Photos - select that and you can sync your photos to the iPad. You need to select all the folders that you want to sync to the iPad together in one go as only the most recent photo sync remain on the iPad, not including them in a subsequent sync is how you delete them from the iPad

Syncing photos : http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4236

How do I move pictures from my windows computer to my new iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.