Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

unable to download older version of itunes after uninstall of 10.6

The new itunes 10.6 has been a thorn in my side because apple and realplayer do not up like each other which is a shame because I like both. On March 14, 2012, I was no nonger able to download or even make contact with itunes store. Coincidentally, that was the install date of ICloud and Itunes 10.6. I then lost my abililty to have my RealPlayer Plus feature of accelbit. After giving control of my computer to a realplayer tech, he said that I would have to uninstall itunes 10.6 and reinstall an older version of itunes that worked with accelbit. I now have my realplayer plus functioning properly, but have tried over and over to get an older version of itunes installed to NO avail. I talked to Michelle at Apple, and she said to google older versions of itunes while completely uninstalling my quicktime pro and any programs related to apple before trying to install itunes 10.53. All I was able to download was a portion of itunes 10.53, not the whole thing. Can anyone enlighten me on the proper procedure to get the older itunes installed?

itunes & quiktime pro-OTHER, Windows 7, RealPlayer Plus w/ accelbit

Posted on Mar 28, 2012 3:57 PM

There are no replies.

unable to download older version of itunes after uninstall of 10.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.