Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to get a free bumper case

How can you get a free bumper case for the iPhone 4?

iPhone 4

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 12:49 PM

7 replies

Jun 20, 2012 7:54 AM in response to Marc4469

Apple in general has screwed this up ! Reps have no idea, Jessica, had to contact a a supervisor and they directed me too the settlement website, I had to explain to her that's if I wanted the $15 I want the bunper case. They try to direct me to Apple care I explain I did thats how I ended up calling in as my options were to go to n Apple store nerest is a 3 hour drive away or call! She puts me on hold for 6 min to ask someone then i'm directed to Apple support website to reboot phone reset network settings, SIM card and restore the iphone! ***!

I'm gave a case number to call back because I'm on my iPhone and have no landline why can't I just be sent the bumper in the mail without all this jumping through hoops. WHat should have been 5 min on a website is turning out to be something that will take an hour or longer!

****** service Apple

How to get a free bumper case

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.