The ONLY THING which solved my problem - MacBook Air 2010 not turning on from sleep - was killing the hibernatemode. I tried everything, all the tips we can find here or elsewhere. Nothing worked: reseting SMC, PRAM, selecting startup disk, reformatting, reinstaling i.OS, everything.
But, THIS TRICK HAS WORKED:
- Launch Terminal (/Applications/Utilities/Terminal.app)
- run pmset -g | grep hibernatemode
- If you see "hibernatemode 3", you may go on the process, or else you need to stop and try other solution
- run sudo pmset hibernatemode 0
- Enter your admin password
After that, my computer always start when I open the lid. Perfectly.