1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 30, 2012 7:43 AM by Frank Caggiano
BarbaraS Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

I am using Aperture 3.2.3. Is there a gradient tool or soemthing equivalent to it? A friend has Lightroom and it has gradient tool. I tried to find it in Aperture but was not able to do so. Hope someone knows.


iMac, Mac OS X (10.5.1)
  • Frank Caggiano Level 7 Level 7 (25,715 points)

    No gradient tool. If you describe what it is you are trying to do there may be a way in Aperture to accomplish it.


    If not you'll need to use an external graphics editor such as PS or GIMP or possibly a plug-in.