Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Declined Invitations from Exchange Send Email to All Invitees

I use iCal for my Gmail (personal calendar) and a Microsoft Exchange (work calendar). When someone declines an invititation on Exchange I get the badge on my iCal icon. When I go to iCal and click on the notification list button in the upper left and click OK, it resends the invitiation to all the invitees without asking me. I have looked everywhere to turn off this setting and can't figure it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3)

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 7:33 AM

1 reply

May 1, 2013 8:15 PM in response to logiesarmy

I'm having the same issue and it's completly embarrasing when dozens of people keep getting updates simply because I acnoledge that people decline the invitation. And it happes over and over again. Totally unprofessional!!!

When is someone at Apple going to address this issue?!?!? Hello... Anyone home at Apple? How about someone at Apple at least give a response..!!! Anyone... (All I hear is the sound of crickets chirping)

I guess I'll just go disable my Exchange account in iCal AGAIN and hope SOMEDAY someone at Apple will address this...

Declined Invitations from Exchange Send Email to All Invitees

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.