Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can i install plugin from a webpage?

Trying to watch movies but "open in" won't do anything don't know wich app could i use that read that kind of file. Please help!

iPad 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 9:22 AM

7 replies

Apr 10, 2012 5:57 PM in response to Diavonex

Thank you for take the time to help me :)

I can watch videos, netflix, etc. is watching the movie from the webpage that tells me to install their plugin and gave it to download but only do it on dropbox and of course told it can't view that type of file. Which app can i get that allow me to install it? As you had realized i don't know Mac (used to windows). Thank you very much for your help

Jun 22, 2012 8:44 AM in response to Somabel

No, you can only install apps that are available in the iTunes app store and the App Store app directly on the iPad - as far as I know there isn't a Chrome browser app, but there are other browsers e.g. iCab Mobile and Atomic Web are two of the most popular, and there is also a free Opera browser. If the videos are flash-based then browser apps such as Skyfire, iSwifter, Puffin and Photon might 'work' with it.

How can i install plugin from a webpage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.