Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone around here with an apple developer program membership who lives in the us and wants to participate in entering the atari indie developer challenge for pong? I have the great idea required, ample coding skills and a completed game design document.

If you have a membership with the apple developer community or know anyone who has and also resides within the united states, please contact.

The purpose is to partake in http://www.atari.com/pongdeveloperchallenge

The initial game design document is fully completed and the ideas expressed in it are more than strong enough to compete for the top prizes.

I'm well versed in different programming languages (c, scheme, js, assembly, python,...) as well as being a proficient sound designer and musician and a skilled graphics and animation manipulator myself. Assistance with the actual development would appreciated but is not really necessary.

Winnings and proceedings arising from participation would distributed most fairly. If you know anyone besides yourself that is able to help out, you would also be rewarded financially from an ensuing victory.

Reply to this post, pm or send a gmail to aelgoa

Have a good one

Marnix

Posted on Mar 31, 2012 9:55 AM

There are no replies.

Anyone around here with an apple developer program membership who lives in the us and wants to participate in entering the atari indie developer challenge for pong? I have the great idea required, ample coding skills and a completed game design document.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.