Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Key commands are NOT remembered in logic studio 9

Hello-

I looked around and couldn't find anyone else having this specific Key Command issue . . . so . . .

I've been using Logic since Version 4 and during that time, I have finely-teaked my Key Commands to where I can fly around Logic very quickly. This feature is truly one that makes Logic stand out from the rest. However . . .

After upgrading from Logic Pro 7 to Logic 9 Studio, I've been having problems with Logic remembering my Key Commands. Logic does remember MOST of the custom Key Commands, but not ALL . . . and those that are not remembered are used a lot in my workflow. I have to re-configure about 6 Commands EVERY time I open Logic! Very frustrating.

I've tried trashing the preferences file, exporting and re-importing the "logikcs" file and niether has worked.

Two of the Commands that always go back to default are the "+" (Increase Last Clicked) and "-" (Decrease Last Clicked). I use them for something else. Wierdly, Logic ALSO assignes these keys to the functions I want - meaning that TWO functions are assinged to the same keys - something Logic doesn't allow normally. So, every time I open Logic, I have to "deleat" these two default functions in the Key Command window.

This really sounds like a version 9 BUG to me . . . but maybe I'm missing something? Any help appreciated.

Some helpful info:

MAC Pro Dual Core Intel

OS 10.6

Logic 7 is STILL INSTALLED (just in case)

Also installed - Pro Tools 8 LE

Cheers

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:39 AM

There are no replies.

Key commands are NOT remembered in logic studio 9

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.