Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone help me? MacBook pro, blue screen

Hi can anyone help me please? I have a MacBook pro (13") I had an unexpected error (error code -10813), I now have a blue screen and all my apps at the bottom dock have disappeared. The time & date is in a different font (what looks to be like the safe mode font I remember from my old desktop!) I can't click on the apple sign at the top, when I do the few items on my desktop that are there disappear as the multicoloured wheel spins as it freezes for a few seconds. And anything I click on has this error code. It all happened when I was deleting music from my iTunes then I was forced to turn off with a message saying switch off from power button. since then dreaded blue screen! Thanks if you know how to help

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 12:12 PM

4 replies

Sep 28, 2013 12:18 AM in response to razor_10

Hi Razor_10,

So how did you manage to get around this problem? Re-installed Snow Leopard? I encountered the same problem minutes back with a blue screen. Cant click Apple icon. Shortcuts dont work. No file opens - returns error code 10813. I can get in and out of a folder though - but nothing much. Cant copy paste as well.

Regards

Shantanu Biswas

MacBook Pro'13 2009 model

Mac OSX 10.6

Can anyone help me? MacBook pro, blue screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.