Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I't been a year I bought a Macbook Pro, I'd to renew my Warranty; now, How much is it? and Why do I have to pay in order to Just get in contact with one of the representatives? No sense(I know I have to pay for the Warranty renewal but to just talking som

I't been a year I bought a Macbook Pro, I'd to renew my Warranty; now, How much is it? and Why do I have to pay in order to Just get in contact with one of the representatives? No sense(I know I have to pay for the Warranty renewal but to just talking some one about it)..

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 2:25 PM

1 reply

Apr 1, 2012 2:33 PM in response to serginho2011

you have to purchase AppleCare before your mac reaches one year in age. If it is slightly older, you are out of luck.

serginho2011 wrote:

Why do I have to pay in order to Just get in contact with one of the representatives? No sense(I know I have to pay for the Warranty renewal but to just talking some one about it)..

Because that is not who you talk to about purchasing the warranty, that is who you talk to after you have purchased AppleCare.

serginho2011 wrote:

How much is it?

$249 for a 13" model and $349 for the 15" and 17" models.

I't been a year I bought a Macbook Pro, I'd to renew my Warranty; now, How much is it? and Why do I have to pay in order to Just get in contact with one of the representatives? No sense(I know I have to pay for the Warranty renewal but to just talking som

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.