Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you edit stations on the pandora iPad app?

Is it possible to edit your stations on the Pandora ipad app like you can with the iPhone app? If not is there a work around that doesn't have me breaking out my laptop?

iPad 2, iOS 5.1

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 8:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 9:00 PM

Yes, this feature is easy:

To add a station, type it into the box at the top-left of the screen.

To delete a station, swipe on the name in the menu on the left and touch 'Delete'.

Hope this helps! 🙂

-Kyle (www.FMFK.net)

9 replies

Aug 17, 2012 1:21 AM in response to Kyle-FMFK.net

Hello. Maybe you guys have different ideas about what it means to edit a Pandora station. In the iPhone app, there's a an Edit button visible when you list your stations (v3.2.1). If you hit it then hit the right-pointing arrow on the right, you then get a list of songs and artists that make up the "inspiration" that Pandora uses to decide what will play next. You can add/remove from this list. You also have a list of all the songs that you've thumbed up and down, which I really like about Pandora. This ability to look at the "inspiration" and the thumbs up/down list appears to currently be only available from a computer or the iPhone version of the app. Maybe other versions of the app offer it as well.

Dec 5, 2013 8:46 AM in response to MTurner04

Just played with the latest app version, downloaded last evening.

You CAN edit your stations, in a similar manner to on your Mac or iPhone.

I stumbled on it when deleting a station.

Once you have your list of stations, if you select a station, it will give you a list of actions (including Delete).

Top of the list is "Add Variety".

This works exactly like I think you want ... it has alist of suggestions and a text box for putting in your own stuff.

It was exactly what I wanted.

I think it's what you want too ...

Just bought Phorus wireless speaker and have been learning how to send noise to it from different electronics nad different apps -- kinda cool.

pgw.

How do you edit stations on the pandora iPad app?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.