Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Now My iPhone Cannot Receive Call In and Out with SMS also

My iPhone Network Search is Automatic and use Chinese Languars, Yesterday I Swich To Network Manual Searching and English, After until Now So My Phone Cannot Log In use Inside any “Apps Futura &Call with SMS IN/OUT.

Who Can Help Me Setter This Problem?

Pleas .......

iPhone 4S, iOS 5.1, Now is Unempyoee

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 10:13 PM

1 reply

Apr 2, 2012 1:06 AM in response to Fion Ong

Hello,

I hope someone can help you but maybe more details can help us understand your problem better.

Also is this related to you:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3847070

I do not believe changing the language support on the iPhone should be affecting its operation but I could be wrong.

Also from what I am reading, it sounds like you also changed the network setting as well, is that correct?

And now you cannot unlock the iPhone or launch any apps (e.g. Futura which makes calls and send SMS) correct?

If so here is my response:

1. I have not heard that the password unlock of the iPhone required a network connection.

2. Changing the network setting can affect network connectivity but should not prevent any apps from launching

3. The iPhone should still be able to connect to the cellular network right?

4. If that app makes calls and does SMS it might not be able to do it over the cellular network. So this also needs to be verified.

Hope this helps gets you started.

Now My iPhone Cannot Receive Call In and Out with SMS also

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.