Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I couldn't find the app that i bought name ibear money on my iPad, I couldn't find either on app store, I wonder why,can I retrieve it

I bought an app named ibear money on app store and been using it for sometimes, after a couple of months I just realized that I didn't have it anymore,I tried to track it down but I couldn't find it either on my laptop, app store nor my iPad. It seemed like it's been deleted automatically without my permission. Can apple do that, if I'm not mistaken I paid $4.99 for that app

iPad, iOS 5.0.1

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 8:52 AM

2 replies

Apr 2, 2012 9:13 AM in response to theo_laz

Try signing into your account via iTunes on your mac or pc.

On the upper right hand side under "Quick Links" click on "Purchased new"

Or, you can go to Store > Sign In via menu bar.

After you sign in go back to Store > View my account(xxx@mail.com)

When prompted enter your password for your apple id, then click on "view account."

Then once in "Account Information" scroll to "purchase history" then click on right hand side "see all"

Then you will be in your purchase history to view all your past purchases.

If your purchase is missing you may have to contact itunes support @ http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/

I couldn't find the app that i bought name ibear money on my iPad, I couldn't find either on app store, I wonder why,can I retrieve it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.