Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to block callers from iphone

How do i block a number from calling my Iphone 3gs.

iPhone 3GS

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 12:25 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 12:26 PM

Use a 3rd party app, or contact your carrier. The iOS provides no controls over that.

20 replies

Apr 2, 2012 12:50 PM in response to lisafromeastleigh

True call blocking must be done at the carrier level, there are no apps for any cell phone that can provide true call blocking. Some carriers(in the US AT&T & Verizon) offer call blocking for an additional fee. Contact yours to see if they offer call blocking. If they don't, and the calls come from the same number, put it in your contacts list, call it Spam or whatever, then assign a silent ringtone to the number. While the calls will still come through, your phone won't ring.

Jan 5, 2013 12:28 PM in response to lisafromeastleigh

Would like any new information if there is any re: blocking unwanted calls/ text messages. NewFlash, Verizon Wireless, unable to block this particular cell number my daughter and I are having issues with. No matter, listed the number in Block area on Verizon wireless , aded the User Manager add-on, $4.99 a month more, didnt work. This cell umber continues to call and text. Not all carriers have the answer, in every case.

Any siggestions of 3rd party app??

how to block callers from iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.