Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is anyone else using a novation Nio 2/4 with 10.7.3?

Hi! I'm having some trouble with my Nio interface. GarageBand can recognise it, and I can select t as my audio input under preferences, but I don't get any levels in the track level indicator. The Nio level indicator shows that I'm getting signal, and I can monitor the signal with headphones plugged into the Nio, but there's nothing showing up on the computer. I've downloaded the latest driver from Novation, but it didn't help. It used to work a while ago, but I just can't get it to now.

Any insight would be appreciated.

Thanks, Lenny.

MacBook Pro (15-inch Early 2011), Mac OS X (10.7.3), GarageBand

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 6:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 8:33 PM

http://novationmusic.com/us/products/midi_controllers/nio_2_4/os_compatibility/

Probably have to wait for them to update their driver.

2 replies

Apr 2, 2012 8:38 PM in response to isteveus

Thanks for the reply! I didn't find that page when I was poking around earlier. I did find a link in the novation page that said it would work with audio just fine, but not with midi.

Aside from that, I just figured out what the problem was. I didn't have input 2 selected in the track info bar. Duh. On the Nio, line instrument have to go on input 2. Once I selected that, it worked like a charm.

I appreciate your help though!!

Thanks again, Lenny.

Is anyone else using a novation Nio 2/4 with 10.7.3?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.