I have a MacBook pro that uses OS X 10.7.3 (newest version of Lion) with 4 GBs of Ram. I am purchasing Atari's RollerCoaster Tycoon 3 Platinum for Mac from here: http://www.amazon.com/RollerCoaster-Tycoon-3-Platinum-Mac/dp/B0048XAVC2. Before I buy it, I need to know if it will work with my MacBook Pro. I also use a lot of memory, so I was wondering if I should also purchase more 2 more GBs of Ram.
I would appreciate it if someone were to help me with this situation. Thanks.
Ok, I went off a bit. But excited again as I run 10.6
MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- CPU Processor: Intel chipset
- CPU Speed: 1.8 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB or higher
- Hard Disk Space: 2GB free disk space
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon X1600
- Video Card (NVidia): GeForce 7300
- Video Memory (VRam): 128 MB
- Media Required: DVD Drive
- Recommended System Requirements
- CPU Speed: 2.0 GHz or faster
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Video Ram: 256 MB
*Apple original CPUs only, CPU upgrades not supported.
Supported Video cards:
NVIDIA GeForce® 7300, 7600, 7800, 8600, 8800, 9400, 9600, GT 120, Quadro FX 4500
ATI Radeon X1600, X1900, HD 2400, HD 2600, HD 3870, HD 4670, HD 4850
NOTICE: Apple Intel Chipsets only. Power PC Processors (G4 and G5) are not supported.
NOTICE: Intel® integrated video chipsets are not supported.
NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
Hmm, I've got the ATI 6750M, I might squeek by on it.