Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i just migrated from me.com to iCloud and my calendars are now missing.

i just migrated from me.com to iCloud and my calendars are now missing. I did export the calendars, but it seems like they are not importing. iCal is going through the movements, but it seems to be taking quite a long time. Am I going to be able to import the calendars?

MacBook Air

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 8:00 PM

4 replies

Apr 3, 2012 9:07 AM in response to Roger Wilmut1

Roger, I am using Lion 10.7.3 on a MB Air. I am not sure if this is really an iCloud issue or just an iCal issue. I want to import the different calendars back in to iCal because after the conversion, they disappeared. I am going to try deleting the calendars in iCal and import them again. So far the only way to end the import process is to force the laptop to power down. 😠

Apr 3, 2012 11:47 AM in response to Kappy

I have tried the options that pertained to this problem, but none of them have helped. When I try importiing the ics file, (all of which are 205 bytes), the bar just spins like it is working but nothing changes. I have let it run once for an hour and it still will not restore.

Sadly, I think that my calendars are gone, because I cannot import any of them back. They were not shared.

Grrrr.

i just migrated from me.com to iCloud and my calendars are now missing.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.