Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

1st time mac user osx lion, having trouble finding stacks in finder also trouble with audio midi setup in trash

ok, so like i said this is my first mac, i was tinkering with it, osx lion, i came upon audio midi setup. i was trying to get it off the dock y making it poof in the desktop but it didnt it just sat there, somehow through my frustration there was an audio midi setup 2 now i got one in stacks and poofed it the other sent to the trash and now i cant find stacks in the finder, only the file named about stacks, through my frustration looking for stacks i thought to open audio midi setup again , and again got stuck with a file named audio midi setup.zip, so now i lost stacks wont come up in finder, and have audio midi setup , audio midi setup 2 and audio midi setup zip sitiing in my trash , what will happen if i delete these files, and i want my stacks back,...help please google has been nothing but a run around and some help but i dont have leapord and most support is for that, i have lion, help a kid out........thnks

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7.3), just looking to get stacks back

Posted on Apr 3, 2012 4:41 PM

1 reply

1st time mac user osx lion, having trouble finding stacks in finder also trouble with audio midi setup in trash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.