2 Replies Latest reply: Apr 3, 2012 6:24 PM by benfromlong valley
benfromlong valley Level 1 Level 1

     What is the name of the holder for the dual DVD drives?  DVD Caddy?  I need a replacement.



Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.2)
Solved by Grant Bennet-Alder on Apr 3, 2012 5:32 PM Solved

In prehistoric times, a CD was placed in a CD caddy and the caddy was inserted into the drive.


That metal box is usually just called a Carrier, or Optical Drive Carrier.


Why do you need a new one? It does not have to do much, and if it gets bent, you can usually just bend it back.